15 May, 2011

Man Gaga birthday...

}{appy Birthday,Man Gaga!!
11/5/2011
3.00pm
Rest House
Party

V stay at Lipis Plaza Hotel
Then v waiting Chi V call's...

N I take the cake until there
My hand so pain...
Then v don take the candles n cake knife...
OMG!!
Never mind...at last...
But still need 2 wait Chi V call...
V all so tired...

Haiz...Because morning exam...But v also celebrate MG Birthday!!
At last,the 3 take knife n candles back n the A Kuan buy this bodoh things back...
That Is...
Aiyo...very "yu" A
She want all of us blow this thing up Rest House..."yu" A > <

When v arrived Rest House,I c MG emotion...
haha...he sooOOOooOo suprise !!!
He tought v don come cause Chi V say only Jine n she celebrate with him only.
So,when he know v come...haha...
V go in n sing "}{appy Birthday 2 u,
                          }{appy Birthday 2 u,
                         }{appy Birthday 2 Wei Yee...
                        }{appy Birthday 2 u....!!"
His face very suprise...
V take the cake out
V tell MG see the cake 1st
Cause have some special "design"...haha...

He look the cake n say "Gee..."
Haha...
then v put the candles on top the cake
                                    around the "love"

Haha...( ps : the candle is on top the o0o...haha...)
Ok back 2 our cake...

They tell MG make wish...After that, they say:"u must make 17 wish cause u 17 years old !"
He really close his eyes n wish...
Wat happen 2 the next...They take the cream NOT cake A... put on his face

Then v order food n drink
At the same time,many people already back home...
But have some people stay at there with MG
They are...
                MG
                Hazel
                A Kuan
                Fatin
                Wani
                "Encik Batu"
                Dragon
                Chi V
                A lot
N me...left there...
Then v play "Bing Bing"
play until v all WET!!

Then I n Amy belanja Ice-cream 4 A lot
                                                        Encik Batu
                                                        Fatin
                                                        Wani
                                                        Chi V
This Chi V A...very Bz body...
I ask her want ice-cream or not
She say don 1 ( ps : 1st time I ask her )
Later I ask again she no...
Then Amy say want buy,She walk with me...she ask Chi V want ma?
Chi V say WANT!
I ask her she say don 1
Amy ask her she say 1 !!
Aiyo...haiz...

After V finish our party,Amy n I back home...
Now until my style..."The making of MG's birthday Party."


Aiya...A Kuan don take u...sry A...haha...
The cake have some special design,wat design is that??



Ta-Da...
When v waiting Chi V call...
Some people...





MG plus...

When V play "Bing Bing"



WET!!

Before I go...
N guess who BUTT is this??
( ps : She tell me 2 take her Butt...guess lah )

2 comments:

chiv said...

aiyo...y always c my name de....nan dao my name is nice,,,><

Kris said...

say u bad,u also happy A? Aigo...

我的初恋,你的忽冷忽热

我在今年的3月成功脱单! 这是值得庆祝的大事项;因为我不仅仅是脱单,是摆脱母胎单身的标签! 这也意味着我的人生多了一份情——爱情…… 我是这样形容我的初恋: 我和他在一起的半年是网恋。 因为我们上网认识也在线上谈情。 我觉得谈情有点夸张的形容,我们更像是互相嘘寒问...