15 June, 2011

Thank 4 All of U...

I would 2 thank The Road,
                          The Highway,
                                      n the wind in my Hair as v surged down the freeway of life.
I would like 2 thx little monsters,most of all,for their
                                                                                    loyalty,
                                                                                    commitment
                                                                                     N
                                                                                    bravery
                                                                                               2 my study.
I would like 2 thx some ppl in my family,because of their mind
                                                                                                n
                                                                                              "mouth".
I would like 2 thx the superstar that i like,they give me a dream
                                                                                               n
                                                                                           my future way.
Dad,thank you 4 ur support n some comment 'bout my future.
Mom,thank you 4 ur ear,always need 2 hear me angry
                                                                             sad
                                                                               n
                                                                         Happy...
Brother,thank you 4 ur sharing some games / music / singing with me,let me be happy.
                                                                  N
                                                  ur idea with me 2.
Uncle,thank you 4 ur money...hehehe...u say will send me 2 US study but sry I don like ur planning.
O.T.P,thank you 4 always being true friends.

I true believe this is important 2 all of you as is it 2 me.
Thank you everyone for believing in me.

( ps : To Mom,Dad,and Brother.You are my strength.Our love is unbreakable."One day I will return,the fame and riches earned,with you I'd watch them all be burned.")

Oh!!

( pps : And to uncle WJL,who passed The Edge into his Glory. < R.I.P> )
( ppps : And Lady Gaga 2, thx 4 ur "words"...)

No comments:

我的初恋,你的忽冷忽热

我在今年的3月成功脱单! 这是值得庆祝的大事项;因为我不仅仅是脱单,是摆脱母胎单身的标签! 这也意味着我的人生多了一份情——爱情…… 我是这样形容我的初恋: 我和他在一起的半年是网恋。 因为我们上网认识也在线上谈情。 我觉得谈情有点夸张的形容,我们更像是互相嘘寒问...