29 July, 2011

Real update!!

Firstly,
LJW only u ask me question but
I don't answer u.
Now,I answer u.
The answer is TYT.

Ok,actually I don speak it out 'cause I already left it behind.
   actually many ppl change already...only I don know it all.

Finally,c all post from my follow.
Is many many many,I use half hours or 1 hours 2 c it ALL.

Ok back 2 the title.
I want 2 speak it out!!
Thx TYT.U let me know our friendship can continue but I also scared 2 talk 2 u...

Thx LYL.U let me know the sweet of love n the sad from the truth...

Thx LJW.U let me know wat is hate n like...

Thx TCW.U let me know the positive of having friends.

Thx EWJX.U let me know v can talk 2 each other whatever when v small...haha...

Thx TYK.U let me know the power of family n friends.

Thx TYJ.U let me know how good was "pure".

Thx HCYT.U let me know the power of ugly face.Haha...

Thx HJK.U let me know the crazy in life.

Thx CSL.U let me know the power of speak out.

Thx FLS.U let me know more of u.

Thx CKY.U let me know the result is very very very important.

Thx LSN.U let me know the power of simple.

Thx SHMS.U let me know how was the royal going with.

Thx KJ.U let me know the real smile.

Thx WMY.U let me know how angry u can be.

Thx MJH.U let me know the naught.

Thx LYX.U let some1 fall in "love" with.Haha...

Thx OPS.U let me know v can be 4ever.

Thx OPS.U let me know the bigger must take care the smaller.

Thx OML.U let me know the hurt how 2 write.

Thx BH.U let me know the cuteness of a boy.

Thx TKS.U let me know the dirty of a man.

Thx CKL.U let me know a handsome of a man.

Thx LMK.U let me know wat is LOL.

Thx B.U let me know I'm the scary 1.

Thx P.U let me know how good with those girls...

Thx PWY.U let me know how 2 be urself.

Thx LPY.U let me know how stupid can a girl be.

Thx H.U let me know how is angry faster.

OMG~ I want thx many ppl.
Never mind.
AT LAST,

Thx myself.

1 comment:

chiv said...

wao....i c now....many people in your post...

我的初恋,你的忽冷忽热

我在今年的3月成功脱单! 这是值得庆祝的大事项;因为我不仅仅是脱单,是摆脱母胎单身的标签! 这也意味着我的人生多了一份情——爱情…… 我是这样形容我的初恋: 我和他在一起的半年是网恋。 因为我们上网认识也在线上谈情。 我觉得谈情有点夸张的形容,我们更像是互相嘘寒问...