04 July, 2011

Worse day 당신 덕분에

TCW
2 day is my worse day !!
Now
I tell U !!
1. Kena highlight...
2. Kena pukul...
n more...

8.39PM
4/7/2011
My computer list the time...
this is the time I write this post.
Is raining...
Hearing my lovely korean song...

Suddenly,I thinking about U...
My leg is pain...( ps : don know y??)
The memory came out from my brain
The feeling came out from my heart
Haha...is very funny...
Muahahahaha...

Thinking U that funny face
Thinking U that angry face
Thinking U that sad face
Thinking U that care me face
Thinking U that smile face
Thinking U that embarrassing face
Thinking U that care brother face
Thinking U that tell me ur father's car number face
Thinking U everything...

Is so sweet...
Yeah...is very romance
Oh,yeah...n thinking U that say like me face
That face,I won't forget until I die
Haha...is very funny
I don know U like me or not
I just know I like U...
this is true
But U don do anything...

I don know U like me or not,cause...
U r a handsome guy,many girls like U
I just a normal girl
U r a funny guy,many girls like U
I just a cool girl
U r a romance guy,many girls like U
I just a girl that don know romance

At 12 years old
U remamber...I heard ppl say U like me
But I don believe cause v just ...freinds...right??


Slowly,I feel U like me...
Is that true or false
I don know...?
Cause I don know what is fall in love
                                       like??
I start confused...
I don know I can still be friend with U
Cause I still be with U,v will hurt by many ppl
This is true...


( ps : Now,the song is SHINee--Haru
Is a sweet song...hear this song 
I thinking U more than anything...
Haha...)


In SJKC Semambu,
v stay in a class for 6 years
v stay 2gether 4 1 year...but change so many...
v become more friendly
v become more funny
haha...


After this 6 years,
v study different school but sit in same school bus
But v don talk cause is 2 embarrassing


Never mind
I can wait...


After 3 week study in girl school,
I exchange school 2 Lipis...
Sorry,LYL...I still can wait U
But I know U ALREADY FORGET ME??
Right?...never mind...

No comments:

我的初恋,你的忽冷忽热

我在今年的3月成功脱单! 这是值得庆祝的大事项;因为我不仅仅是脱单,是摆脱母胎单身的标签! 这也意味着我的人生多了一份情——爱情…… 我是这样形容我的初恋: 我和他在一起的半年是网恋。 因为我们上网认识也在线上谈情。 我觉得谈情有点夸张的形容,我们更像是互相嘘寒问...