13 July, 2011

PLKN

Haiz...
Tanniah...
No...!!

PLKN
I don like join those kind of activities.
Cause I already plan my future including the 3 month.

Because of PLKN,
I need 2 delay??
Yeah,I can't choose.

I hope the God can bless me,
But U give me this??

No.
Haiz...
Google again "PLKN".
STILL can't get in.
Oh...Hate it!!

Last year,
my mother ask me:"If u choose 2 go PLKN,u will go?"
I answer:"Haiz...if choosing,go only loh..."
But this NOT my answer.
My real answer is :"No,I don want go!"

I though the God can bless me
But don.
No.

Some ppl
they so naughty,
Y they don need 2 go?

Y we does "good" student need 2 go??
Actually A,
kerajaan should give us those "good" student 2 other country continue study mah.
Right?
( ps : just kidding.)

Now
I have been ask some ppl's opinion
Tsh's-Don want go leh,not very interesting.
OPS's-AH! NO! Y is me? I thought my sister already go,so me...
      ( ps : But LYX have go,YES !! )
CKY's-NO! I don want go A ! Never mind,I faster go study...no...I can sick,right!
TCW's-Actually I want go.Now,I can go.So good! I so excited leh...
TYT's-Haiz...
CSL's-Eh...PLKN is good or bad 1 O?
LYX's-Don't laugh,SxHxi!
SZX's-SxHxi!
TBK's-Good lah ! Who don go PLKN 1 A is "niang niang qiang" !
      ( ps : This sentence is she tell boyz 1 not girls.)
LSJ's-Gee...!
T's-Yes...I have been choosing...

Now
Those opinion is from some ppl
TYK's-TCW,I so sad leh,cause I don need go PLKN O,sry A I can't go bersama U.
LJW's-Yeah,I don need 2 go,I think is the God bless me.Haha...
JKK's-No,I don choose by who,Yeah!!
CKL's-Hehe...
      ( ps : his face like prevent.)
BH's-Hah!Tsh,Tcw , U need 2 go PLKN A,haha...I don need 2 go....Ah,me A.I use         handphone 2 check O...hah?...NOT very correctly 1 A?...Hah...
     U tipu saya hah? Heh,I don trust U...
LMK's-I want go leh but don choose me.
OPX's-Tanniah ! Gee...I want go leh!!
TYJ's-No,I don choosing.

I already update some video,hope u guys can see Wat happen in PLKN.

No comments:

我的初恋,你的忽冷忽热

我在今年的3月成功脱单! 这是值得庆祝的大事项;因为我不仅仅是脱单,是摆脱母胎单身的标签! 这也意味着我的人生多了一份情——爱情…… 我是这样形容我的初恋: 我和他在一起的半年是网恋。 因为我们上网认识也在线上谈情。 我觉得谈情有点夸张的形容,我们更像是互相嘘寒问...